RICHMOND, Calif. (AP) -- Authorities say five students got sick -- including two who were rushed to the hospital unconscious -- after eating marijuana brownies that were sold at a San Francisco Bay Area high school.
Psychedelicatessen: Marijuana Madeleines
As the end of summer approaches, many of our young adults are headed back to the hallowed halls of their colleges and universities -- and the rest of us prepare for a lot less outdoor time and a lot more of life’s demands. It’s not a bad thing, but there is so...
A judge ordered a Denver man on Friday to stand trial in the killing of his wife, who told dispatchers moments before her death that he was paranoid and hallucinating after eating marijuana-infused candy.
Denver County Fair officials confirmed they are investigating at least three separate cases of people who said they were drugged after eating a Full Melt Chocolate bar that contained THC at the Denver County Fair’s Pot Pavilion.