By Molly Hendrickson

Denver County Fair officials confirmed they are investigating at least three separate cases of people who said they were drugged after eating a Full Melt Chocolate bar that contained THC at the Denver County Fair’s Pot Pavilion.

Denver County Fair Spokesperson, Dana Cain said at least two of those people went to the hospital after they became dizzy, sick and confused. They tested positive for THC.

“I was given one of these, it looked just like that,” Richard Jones said as he pointed to a picture of a Full Melt Chocolate bar on his computer screen.

Want to read more? Head over to The Cannabist.