Things are a little quiet on the Chicago hip-hop front lately, with Chief Keef away in rehab in the Sunshine State and his GBE label transitioning to Glo Gang. The extreme low temperatures don't help either. Rather than go stir-crazy hanging about the crib, Chief's pal Blood Money took a break from putting together his forthcoming mixtape, Blood Money Cartel (expected this year via Glo Gang/Interscope), to chill in the garage and reflect on his five favorite cities in which to blaze.
5. Seattle: "They got a good variety of that strong."
4. Atlanta: "They got that murder."
3. Buffalo, NY: "Yea they smokin'."
2. Chicago: "Chi-town got the best weed in the Midwest."
1. Los Angeles: "Cause they got biggest variety and the best. Hollyweed and #1 Love."