Beware residents of Council Bluff, Iowa: We're seeing reports that an ax-wielding bandit (reportedly with a trailer hitch ball attached to it) robbed Vape 402 at 1417 West Broadway. He was not caught at the scene, so the search continues!
As not much information is available yet about the situation, we're going to hypothesize about the events leading up and through the robbery:
1. Normally docile, albeit slightly enraged resident of Iowa (we sympathize with you Iowans), went to see The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
2. Said resident of Iowa decides to smoke something a little stronger than weed (possibly because of a lack of weed)
3. Normally docile resident proceeds to become encouraged by the likes of the epic tales of dwarves attempting to retake their kingdom and decides that there must be a kingdom in town for him to claim.
4. Enter into sights: Vape 402...the glory land.
5. While the current residents of Vape 402 gave up without a fight (because hell, who's going to fight an ax-wielding maniac?), our Gimli-wannabe decides to get out while the going is good.
6. We have to imagine he's hiding out somewhere plotting his next conquest. Beware residents of Council Bluff!